I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC). I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in psychology from the University of North Texas with an emphasis on addiction counseling, and a Master of Arts in Counseling from St. Edward’s University. I am currently in training to become a Holotropic Breathwork facilitator.
I have over 11 years experience, both personally and professionally, working with trauma, alcoholism & addiction, codependency, and issues stemming from growing up in a dysfunctional environment. I have studied and explored a variety of spiritual paths, as well as many therapeutic perspectives on the ways trauma can affect us, and the many approaches toward healing. I utilize both Eastern and Western philosophies to address mind, body and spirit, for a whole person approach toward healing.
I have special interest working with:
- Anxiety & Depression
- Alcoholism / Addictions / Codependency
- Issues stemming from growing up in a dysfunctional environment
- Developmental trauma, Complex PTSD
- EMDR Therapy
- People with a solid foundation in sobriety who are ready to dive deeper into their recovery
- Spiritual exploration and discovery
- Religious beliefs that may no longer fit
- Intimacy, Sexuality, LGBTQ+
- Expanded state work integration